Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Keepsake Girls Like you Dress Walking the New Robert DeNiro's New film "The Family"


I was trying to decide what to wear to the premiere of Robert DeNiro's new film The Family. I was walking the red carpet but did not appear in the film. I needed a dress that was luxe, and structured, but not overtly sexy. It's important to make a statement without diverting attention from the stars on the big day.

I saw this dress by Keepsake and loved it! It's  festive. It fit me like a dream! I always want to stay true to my own style, which is sexy rock n roll mixed with boho. I once had a stylist describe me as "bordello Barbie". Since the dress is "sweet" I needed to add some edge . I decided to pair it with black accessories, choosing a  pair of large drop stingray earrings. They really made a statement. And some uber high heeled open toe pumps accented with metallic spikes and a soft leather cuff from Buddha Bombshell.

It was the hit of the red carpet! Making it onto network tv, and I was interviewed by NBC who wanted to know all about who I was wearing and to my delight, they were familiar with the brand!

I was very Happy with my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...